Why Join Us
At Mahindra Finance, we are all about recognizing the potential in people and empowering them in
every way possible. And while we're doing so for the whole of the nation, there's no way we could
forget our very own people – our employees. Which is why, we make every possible effort to create
and maintain a milieu which is highly conducive for their growth. Our people are never short of
challenges and cross-functional opportunities to help them expand their horizons and learn in a
holistic way. In fact, we always encourage entrepreneurial thinking amongst our people to create
more leaders at every level.
Sales Manager at Mahindra Finance
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing business in assigned geography, and also
monitoring of entire portfolio assigned The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the
market and be able to develop and execute market promotional activities according to market &
business requirements. The Sales Manager will also be responsible for end to end processing of the
case and updating the status of the same to the customers.
What You’ll Do
- Source proposals for the assigned product through Existing customers, Cold Calling, Client
Visits, Seminar/ Trade Fair Visits to achieve budgeted numbers.
- Perform marketing activities in their respective areas.
- Maintain TAT from login to disbursement to ensure smooth service to customer.
- Recommend the loan proposal highlighting the strengths of proposal.
- Monitor the client relations and payment schedule.
- Understand the client need and propose products accordingly
- Continuously upgrade oneself with market and competitor information.
- Maintain and manage cordial relationship with stake holders through client servicing.
- Monitor portfolio performance for their regions
- Cross – Sell other products
What We Value
- Graduate with 3+ years of relevant sales experience in SME LAP product from
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges.