Why Join Us
At Mahindra Finance, we are all about recognizing the potential in people and empowering them in every way possible. And while we’re doing so for the whole of the nation, there’s no way we could forget our very own people – our employees. Which is why, we make every possible effort to create and maintain a milieu which is highly conducive for their growth. Our people are never short of challenges and cross-functional opportunities to help them expand their horizons and learn in a holistic way. In fact, we always encourage entrepreneurial thinking amongst our people to create more leaders at every level.
Business Executive at Mahindra Finance
Overseeing multiple scrum teams handling multiple projects touching upon all aspects of a project management, from defining its requirements to evaluating the finished product by working with engineers to establish technology and product architecture for the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Must operate with independence and autonomy
- Define and build cloud-native software products as a platform at scale with a deep understanding of those platforms’ capabilities and underlying technologies.
- Breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Work on programs to define and build cloud-native software products as a platform at scale
- Dive deep to understand of the platform’s capabilities and underlying technologies.
- Take data driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
- Debate the delivery strategy with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers
- Communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
- Build relationships, partnering with and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization
- Ensure technical program delivery experience including time developing and testing software
What We Value
- Handling project management by leveraging Agile methodologies & DevSecOps Tools
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PPT, MS Visio, and MS Word PMP/PRINCE2/Certified Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Proven experience of employing methodologies prescribed as per PMP or PRINCE2 guidelines and working on DevOps environment using various DevOps management platforms like JIRA/Microsoft Azure etc. Methodological competence, e.g., Agile methods for software development and delivery