Why join us
At Mahindra Finance, we are all about recognizing the potential in people and empowering them in
every way possible. And while we're doing so for the whole of the nation, there's no way we could
forget our very own people – our employees. Which is why, we make every possible effort to create
and maintain a milieu which is highly conducive for their growth. Our people are never short of
challenges and cross-functional opportunities to help them expand their horizons and learn in a
holistic way. In fact, we always encourage entrepreneurial thinking amongst our people to create
more leaders at every level.
Business Executive at Mahindra Finance
The Divisional Manager is responsible for developing and executing business development strategies
for Pre Owned Car Loans in & around, reaching out to customers & generate maximum business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the market and be able to drive profitability
and ensure portfolio quality. The Divisional Manager will also be responsible for managing Dealer,
broker relationships in respective geography.
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Do
Budget & Profitability
- Ensure business targets, disbursement growth and budget fulfillment are met as per
guidelines given by circle head
- Drive profitability and ensure portfolio quality maintenance
- Ensure cost maintenance and reduction
- Identify the methods for achieving the plans through channels and direct marketing in ref.
- Execution of business cycle with the team
- Reviewing the target v/s achievements on a day to day basis of the division under control
- To maintain and achieve targeted IRR
- Providing solutions to the team on various issues at executive level
- Organize manpower as per the business requirements at divisional level
- Ensuring process standardization through Daily Work Management
- In charge of driving different teams and departments to make sure they achieve all the initial
- Ensure to execute all the initiatives taken by higher authority at executive and ABM level
- Appraisal of team members on regular basis and feedback as well as conduct regional
- Identifying skill gaps & continue training , mentoring & guiding the team
- Improve engagement of department
- Develop Dealers, brokers, DSA, organized channel to achieve business budget.
- Build engagement platform like dealer, DSA, brokers council at state and division and branch
- Dealership coverage includes improvement in market share in non-active/low market share
dealers and channels for pre-owned car loans business
- Measurement of dealer performances in volume, quality and market share
- Dealer salesman engagement
- Maintaining portfolio as per guidelines.
- Control on NPA and non-starters
- Maintaining OD contract. And reviewing all OD contracts on ABM level.
- Providing support to team for highly volatile customers.
- Competitors analysis
- Analysis of market share & business growth.
- To study competitor’s business strategy and best practices on regular intervals and
accordingly device monthly business plan
What We Value
- Post Graduate with 6+ year of relevant experience.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges.