Why join us
At Mahindra Finance, we are all about recognizing the potential in people and empowering them in
every way possible. And while we're doing so for the whole of the nation, there's no way we could
forget our very own people – our employees. Which is why, we make every possible effort to create
and maintain a milieu which is highly conducive for their growth. Our people are never short of
challenges and cross-functional opportunities to help them expand their horizons and learn in a
holistic way. In fact, we always encourage entrepreneurial thinking amongst our people to create
more leaders at every level.
Collection Manager at Mahindra Finance
The Collection Manager will be responsible for EMI, Overdue Amount, Bounce Charges and Penalty
Charges collection of assigned portfolio and will also be responsible for Maintaining Quality of
What You’ll Do
- Control flow of cases in next Bucket with focus on getting the account in “0” Bucket.
- Ensure timely Receipting of Payments collected.
- Identifying Customer Services Issue’s and provide an Appropriate solution for the same by
- Liaison with Local Business team / Op’s Team.
- Responsible to Locate Skip Customers in assigned Portfolio.
- Co-Ordinate and assist the Legal team for Legal Orders Execution
What We Value
- Candidate should have prior experience of field collections of Minimum 3 years with any
Bank / NBFC or Collection Agency.
- Should have good command over Local Language.
- Should be able to read and write in Local Language.
- Proficient in MS Office – Particularly MS Excel.