Why Join Us
At Mahindra Finance, we are all about recognizing the potential in people and empowering them in every way possible. And while we’re doing so for the whole of the nation, there’s no way we could forget our very own people – our employees. Which is why, we make every possible effort to create and maintain a milieu which is highly conducive for their growth. Our people are never short of challenges and cross-functional opportunities to help them expand their horizons and learn in a holistic way. In fact, we always encourage entrepreneurial thinking amongst our people to create more leaders at every level.
Business Development Manager at Mahindra Finance
The Business Development manager is responsible for driving the growing portfolio of clients across asset classes & sectors, partnering with all stakeholders while ensuring outstanding customer experience and asset quality.
What You’ll Do
- Build relationships with customers across growth-stage- (start-ups to mature industries), type (partnerships to MNCs), industries (Logistics, Fleet, last mile mobility, etc.)
- Interact closely with CEO/ CFOs of target companies to proactively understand requirements.
- Create customized, structured Leasing solutions per specific client needs.
- Develop a robust portfolio of varied asset classes from 3-wheelers to MHCV, electric vehicles, & specialized equipment.
- Work closely with all ecosystem players- OEMs, Dealers and Intermediaries to expand reach and grow share of Leasing.
- Manage complete account life-cycle – client negotiation, credit approval, funding and post-disbursal activities.
What We Value
- Post Graduate with 4+ years of relevant experience in the automobile industry.
- Candidate must have corporate sales (B2B) experience in Commercial Vehicle / SME/ auto loan background.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges.