• English
  • Hindi
  • Bengali
  • Marathi
  • Telugu
  • Tamil
  • Gujarati
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Malayalam

What is the procedure for registering change of name of shareholders?


by Mahindra Finance


July 21, 2023


1 mins read

Shareholders holding shares in physical form may request the Company’s R&TA viz. Karvy for effecting the change of name in the share certificate(s) and records of the Company. Original share certificate(s) along with the supporting documents such as Affidavit (for change of name in case of marital status) duly attested copies of marriage certificate, court order, etc. should be enclosed. Karvy, after verification, will effect the change of name and send the share certificate(s) in the new name of the shareholders. Shareholders holding shares in demat form, may contact the concerned DP.

Related articles

What Is Annualised Yield In Fixed Deposit?

When it comes to financial planning, fixed deposits (FDs) have long been a popular choice for Indian investors. Known for their simplicity and low risk, FDs offer a safe avenue for investment. However...


March 4, 2024

5 Tips to Negotiate on a Car Loan

The new reforms passed by the Government has given a tremendous boost to the rural connectivity program. Under this plan, around 100 kilometers of rural roads will be constructed daily. Several car ma...


June 29, 2023

Why Is It Important To Go With The Portfolio Method Of Investing?

Most investors choose to invest in a single type of fund. It could be mutual funds, SIP, debt, equity, or something else. However, portfolio investment allows you to choose various options to invest i...


June 30, 2023