• English
  • Hindi
  • Bengali
  • Marathi
  • Telugu
  • Tamil
  • Gujarati
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Malayalam
  • Punjabi

In the year 2013, the Company had sub-divided its shares from the face value of Rs. 10 each to Rs. 2 each. However, I still hold share certificates of Rs. 10 each. How do I exchange them with new share certificates of Rs. 2?


by Mahindra Finance


July 21, 2023


1 mins read

Please forward your old share certificates to Karvy along with a request letter signed by the registered shareholder(s).

Related articles

5 Steps To Get A Car Loan Without Income Proof

Owning a car is not just about transportation, it represents unity, convenience, and cherished memories with loved ones. But what if you need a car loan without income proof? Many individuals face thi...


April 11, 2024

5 Things You Need To Know About A Utility Vehicle

Utility vehicles, the unsung heroes of the commercial world, play a pivotal role in various industries. As you gear up to make an informed decision about your next business partner on wheels, here are...


February 2, 2024


Personal Loan Interest Rates Explained: What Influences The Cost

When taking a personal loan online, understanding how personal loan interest rates work is essential. The personal loan finance rate determines the extra amount you’ll have to pay back to the le...


June 15, 2024