• English
  • Hindi
  • Bengali
  • Marathi
  • Telugu
  • Tamil
  • Gujarati
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Malayalam

If there is a change in my address, what is the procedure to get it recorded with the Company?


by Mahindra Finance


July 21, 2023


1 mins read

A letter duly signed by the sole/joint holders stating the new address and all the Folio Nos. must be sent to Karvy. You must ensure that the signature of the first holder is as per the specimen signature recorded with Karvy.

A computerized acknowledgement will be sent to your new address confirming the updation of the change in our records.

In case you have dematerialized your holdings, please write to your DP immediately ensure that you receive a confirmation from them having noted your new address.

Related articles

All You Need to Know About Joint Fixed Deposits

Joint fixed deposits (FDs) are a popular investment option in India, offering individuals the opportunity to pool their funds and earn stable returns. Whether you’re looking to invest with a fam...


February 29, 2024

What Is The Effective Yield In Fixed Deposits?

If you’re considering investing in a fixed deposit (FD), you’ve probably come across terms like “effective yield” and “annualised yield.” While the interest rate mentioned by banks...


March 1, 2024

Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit: Maximizing Returns with Senior Citizen FD Rates

As we grow older, it becomes crucial to plan our finances in a way that ensures a secure future, especially during our post-retirement years. Investing in a manner that offers stable returns with mini...


February 23, 2024