• English
  • Hindi
  • Bengali
  • Marathi
  • Telugu
  • Tamil
  • Gujarati
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Malayalam

I have shares in demat form. Can I send the nomination form to the Company for making a nomination with respect to my shareholding?


by Mahindra Finance


July 21, 2023


1 mins read

For making a nomination with respect to dematted shares, you will have to approach your DP. Loss of share certificates:

Related articles

Things You Need To Know About Form 15G For FDs

Are you a fixed deposit (FD) holder? If so, you may have heard about Form 15G and its role in saving you from the hassle of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) on your FD interest income. But what exactly is...


March 1, 2024

All You Need To Know About Fixed Deposit Nominee

Imagine this scenario: You diligently save your hard-earned money in a fixed deposit (FD) for years, ensuring financial security for your loved ones. But what happens if something unexpected occurs? W...


February 29, 2024

How To Improve Your Credit Score For A Business Loan?

Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to expand your business or a small business owner in need of funds, having a good credit score plays a vital role in securing a business loan. Your credit ...


April 11, 2024