• English
  • Hindi
  • Bengali
  • Marathi
  • Telugu
  • Tamil
  • Gujarati
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Malayalam
  • Punjabi

I have not received my dividend. What action do I take?


by Mahindra Finance


July 21, 2023


1 mins read

You may write to Karvy furnishing the particulars of the dividend not received. Also quote your folio number/client ID particulars (in case of dematted shares). We will check our records and issue a duplicate dividend warrant if the dividend remains unpaid in the records of the Company.

Related articles

Flexi Fixed Deposit – Features & Benefits Of Flexible FD

Introduction Are you looking for an investment option that offers the perfect balance between high returns and liquidity? Look no further than a Flexi Fixed Deposit (FD). In this article, we will expl...


May 13, 2024

The Rise Of Online FDs: A Guide To Investing In Fixed Deposits Online

In today’s digital age, convenience is key. From shopping to banking, everything is just a click away. And now, even investing in fixed deposits (FDs) has become easier with the advent of online...


February 23, 2024

What Are The Tax Benefit On A Business Loan?

Running a business involves numerous expenses and financial obligations. One way to ease the burden on your finances and save money is by taking advantage of business loan tax benefits. Yes, you heard...


April 11, 2024