• English
  • Hindi
  • Bengali
  • Marathi
  • Telugu
  • Tamil
  • Gujarati
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Malayalam
  • Punjabi

I have lost my share certificate with transfer deeds duly executed by me. How should I proceed to obtain duplicate share certificates?


by Mahindra Finance


July 21, 2023


1 mins read

Please contact the seller who would communicate the same to the Company/RTA and apply for the issue of duplicate share certificates. On receipt of the same, you may proceed to complete the transfer of shares by executing the fresh Trasfer Deed in SH-4 format.

Related articles

Short-Term Business Loan – Know Tenure, Interest Rates, & Benefits

Running a business requires financial stability to meet various needs like working capital requirements, expanding operations, and marketing expenses. This is where short-term business loans come in h...


April 22, 2024

How To Improve Your Chances Of Getting Approved For A Car Loan?

Introduction Dreaming of purchasing your own car? Excited about the freedom and convenience it will bring to your life? But wait, before you start picturing yourself behind the wheel, there’s an...


May 13, 2024

How To Choose The Right Lender For Your Utility Vehicle Loan?

When it comes to fulfilling your dreams of owning a utility vehicle (UTV), finding the right lender is crucial. Whether you’re using it for recreational purposes or as a workhorse in rural areas...


April 18, 2024