1. Fino has a functionality which will enable your customers or agents to locate the nearest Fino merchant within their pin code through SMS or can access the link.
2. Online Utility:https://finoemi.latlong.in/
3. Offline/SMS Utility:The process for messaging through SMS is as follows:
a) SMS “finoemi ” to 90088900883b.
b) Senders will receive available merchants names and mobile numbers via SMS for that pincode.
c) The sender (customer) can call the merchant to determine the exact location and can visit any of the merchants to deposit the EMI.
d) Note : it is advised to call merchant before visiting the merchant point.
Minimum amount is Rs. 1 and maximum is Rs. 49,999
Loan Contract No. to be shared by the customer to Fino Merchant to identify the payment.
OTP will be sent on mobile no. provided to the merchant. Check if the amount deposited is matching with the amount mentioned in OTP. If not ask the merchant to re-initiate the transaction.
1. Transaction confirmation SMS will be sent to the mobile no. provided to merchant for deposition
2. Depositor can also request for the printout of receipt at the Fino point if printer facility is available at merchant point.
All legally accepted Indian currencies are accepted.
1. Mahindra customer will visit the Fino merchant point with Loan Contract Number for making Mahindra Loan Payment.
2. Fino Merchant will enter the contract number provided by the payer and verifies the details.
3. The payer will then handover the cash for the amount to the Fino merchant.
4. Fino merchant will count cash and check for fake notes. Fake notes will be excluded and the amount will be entered.
5. The payer will receive an OTP SMS with his account details.
6. The OTP to be shared to Fino merchant by the payer if the details are correct in the SMS ,If the details are incorrect, then the payer to ask the Fino merchant to cancel the transaction and re-initiate the transaction.
7. Once transaction is successful, the depositor will receive a confirmation message with transaction ID which can be verified with the nearest Mahindra branch if required.
Once successful transaction SMS is received with the transaction ID, then payment is successful. If the amount is not reflected on the Mahindra account, the payer can visit the nearest Mahindra branch with the transaction ID provided in the SMS.